How to Watch Hulu on Firestick in Singapore (July 2021)
The Firestick is a USB shaped device which turns any TV with an HDMI port into a Smart TV. With this, you can stream videos from streaming services like Hulu. However, if you want to know how to watch Hulu in Singapore on Firestick, you will need a VPN.
With Amazon Firestick, you can access Hulu live TV and shows on any television you own. Just insert the device into the HDMI port of your TV and start binge-watching. To bypass geo-restrictions in Singapore, simply connect to a VPN server in the US!
📢 To unblock Hulu on Firestick, scroll down to find the best VPN for Firestick, and follow the simple steps below to bypass geo-restrictions!
5 Best VPNs to Get Hulu on Firestick in Singapore [Overview]
Following are the Hulu compatible VPNs that possess great capability of opening a locked content from countries like Singapore or another in 2021:
- ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Hulu on Firestick. Total Servers: 3,000+ | Trustpilot Rating: 4.7 | Total Devices Supported: 5 | Split tunneling | 30-day money-back guarantee | 12-Month Plan for $6.67/month with 3 months free.
- NordVPN: Secure VPN for Hulu on Firestick. Total Servers: 5,400+ | Trustpilot Rating: 4.5 | Total Devices Supported: 6 | Split tunneling | 30-day money-back guarantee | Free trial available | 2-Year Plan for $3.71/month.
- Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Hulu on Firestick. Total Servers: 3,200+ | Trustpilot Rating: 4.3 | Total Devices: Unlimited | Split tunneling | 30-day money-back guarantee | Free trial available | 2-Year Plan for $2.21/month.
- PureVPN: Fast Streaming for Hulu on Firestick. Total Servers: 6,500+ | Trustpilot Rating: 4.8 | Total Devices Supported: 10 | Split tunneling | 31-days money-back guarantee | No free trial available | 5-Year Plan for $1.32/month.
- CyberGhost: Unblocks Hulu on Fire TV Devices. Total Servers: 6,600 | Trustpilot Rating: 4.8 | Total Devices Supported: 10 | Split tunnelling | 45-day money-back guarantee | 3-Year + 3-Month Plan for $2.25/month.
How to Watch Hulu on Firestick in Singapore: Easy Steps
If you want to watch Hulu in Singapore on your Amazon Fire TV or Fire TV Stick, you will need to hide your location over the internet and a US-based IP address.
- Start your Firestick Device and click on “Settings.”
- Select “Device” from the list and scroll down to “Developer Options.”
- Enable “Apps from Unknown Sources” and press “Turn On.”
- Go back to the home and search for “ExpressVPN” in the search bar.
- Click on the “Get” button and Open the ExpressVPN app.
- Connect to a recommended Hulu Server in the US.
- Launch the Hulu app and stream your shows instantly!
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Firestick in Singapore [Detailed Analysis]
Here is a list of the best VPNs for Firestick after thoroughly investigating their network speed, unblocking strength, encryption method, server responsiveness, and multi-device support. You can use any of the below services for unblocking Hulu in Singapore!
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Hulu on Firestick
Number of Servers: 3,000+ | Countries: 94 | US Servers: 100+ | Maximum Devices Supported: 5 | Price: $6.67/mo for 12-Months + 3 Months Free
Based on the British Virgin Islands, ExpressVPN is one of the best VPNs out there in terms of browsing speed and security protection. Being away from the 9-eye or 15-eye countries block, it cannot be enforced to share your private data or browsing history with any third party.
Having servers at more than 22 locations in North America, ExpressVPN allows you to unblock any geo-restricted content hosted in the US with blazing speed and 4K streaming quality. Its built-in speed test feature allows you to select the fastest servers!
ExpressVPN is one of the safest VPNs in the market utilizing military-level encryption with Kill Switch and Split Tunneling features as audited by PwC and Cure52, Security test firms Switzerland. You can connect up to 6 devices simultaneously with a single subscription.
- 3000+ servers in over 94 countries
- 4K video quality
- Best in class subscription
- Trusted server technology
- High-cost VPN
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with ExpressVPN!
2. NordVPN: Secure VPN for Hulu on Firestick
Number of Servers: 5,400+ | Countries: 59 | US Servers: 1,800+ | Maximum Devices Supported: 6 | Price: $3.71/mo on a 2-year plan
Based in Panama and having a strict no-log policy, NordVPN’s authority makes sure that your online activity is not monitored, stored, logged, recorded, or passed to any third party. It uses double encryption techniques to secure your online activity from hackers or cybercriminals.
With more than 1800 US servers, you can bypass any geo-restricted website like Hulu from Singapore by connecting to any of its US servers. NordVPN has an app built for Firestick available on Amazon Apps, allowing you to watch your favorite shows on any Amazon device you use.
NordVPN uses obfuscation technique to trick and bypass websites that have restricted their access to a particular region in the world, like Hulu. You can connect up to 6 devices with a single subscription to NordVPN.
- 5,400+ Servers with more than 1800 US servers
- Head Office in Panama (Safe Location)
- Free trial available for iOS devices
- Automatic Kill Switch Feature
- 6 Simultaneous Connections
- Unreliable customer service
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with NordVPN!
3. Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Hulu on Firestick
Number of Servers: 3,200+ | Countries: 65 | US Servers: 500+ | Maximum Devices Supported: Unlimited | Price: $2.21/mo on a 2-year plan
Based in the British Virgin Islands, Surfshark doesn’t come under 9-eye or 15-eye country blocks, ensuring you complete anonymity over the network. Surfshark’s browser extensions stand out for their robust security, an independent audit done by Cure53, a German cybersecurity firm.
More servers mean more streaming possibilities. With 500+ US speed optimized servers in more than 20 US locations, you will never face overcrowding of servers with little speed and low latency. Moreover, you can connect unlimited devices with just one subscription.
Surfshark is an affordable VPN with all the modern features of a VPN. For instance, it has features like Kill Switch, Private DNS, Leak Protection, Multihop, Military Standard Encryption, IKEv2/IPsec Protocols, etc.
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with Surfshark!
4. PureVPN: Fast Streaming for Hulu on Firestick
Number of Servers: 6,500+ | Countries: 140+ | US Servers: 600+ | Maximum Devices Supported: 10 | Price: $1.32/mo on a 5-year plan
Based in Hong Kong, PureVPN is safe from prying eyes and cannot be forced to leak your online activity to any government bodies, bits of intelligence, or security organizations.
With its 490 servers in the US alone, you can access any US-based website that is restricted or blocked in your country. Besides this, PureVPN has a server named “Hulu US” dedicated to unblocking Hulu from anywhere in the world.
PureVPN has recently added 150 new streaming optimized servers to deliver the highest possible speed so you can enjoy Ultra-HD and 4K quality while streaming. Other than Firestick, you can connect nine more devices simultaneously including smart phones and other smart Tvs like Apple TV and Samsung Tv.
- 6,500+ servers with almost 490 US servers
- Located in Hong Kong (Safe from prying eyes)
- High In-Class AES-256 Encryption
- Dedicated IPs for your devices
- Split Tunneling Functionality
- 10 multi logins simultaneously
- No Free Trial
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with PureVPN!
5. CyberGhost: Unblocks Hulu on Fire TV Devices
Number of Servers: 6,600 | Countries: 88 | US Servers: 1084 | Maximum Devices Supported: 7 | Price: $2.25/mo on a 3-year + 3-month plan
Based in Romania and out of the prying eyes of 9-eye or 15-eye countries, CyberGhost also delivers best in hand features for its users. Besides Firestick, you can also use six other devices simultaneously with a single subscription.
Having 1084 servers in the United States alone, CyberGhost is the biggest VPN globally in terms of server count. It also offers a dedicated server “Optimized For Hulu” for unblocking and streaming Hulu content from any part of the world.
Some cool features of CyberGhost include 256-AES encryption, IKEv2, and L2TP protocols, Automatic Kill Switch, Split Tunneling, DNS and IP leak protection, etc. With its app on Amazon Apps, you can enjoy smooth and buffer-free streaming on Firestick.
- Rated 4.8/5 on Trustpilot
- 6,600 servers in 88 countries
- 45 days money-back guarantee
- Optimized US server for Hulu
- OpenVPN, IKEv2, and WireGuard protocols
- Unlimited traffic and bandwidth
- Cannot bypass China’s Firewall
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with CyberGhost!
Why You Use a VPN to Watch Hulu on Firestick?
VPNs are by far the best solution to access Hulu in any part of the world. They are more secure with 1000s of servers around the globe. VPNs encrypt your traffic, giving your browsing and streaming habits a layer of privacy from snooping ISPs and government bodies.
Hulu Plans & Pricing Info for Firestick
Hulu offers Plans with and without ads. Currently, there are four different Pricing Plans for Hulu. You can even access Hulu Live TV on Firestick.
- Hulu (Ads): $5.99/mo
- Hulu (No ads): $11.99/mo
- Hulu (Ads) +Live TV: $54.99/mo
- Hulu(No ads) + Live TV: $60.99/mo
How to Watch Hulu on Firestick in Singapore: FAQs
❔ Can I watch Hulu in Singapore?
Yes, you can watch Hulu in Singapore by using a VPN. Due to content geo-restrictions set by the content publishers, Hulu is not available to watch outside of the US and Japan. For instance, you’ll need a VPN to watch Hulu, which is legal to use in Singapore.
❔ Can you stream Hulu on Firestick?
Yes, you can stream Hulu on Firestick. If you are in Singapore, you will need a VPN to bypass geo-restrictions and access Hulu in Singapore.
❔ Is a VPN legal in Singapore?
Yes, VPN is legal in Singapore, unless you try to access the pirated content or the content which is banned by the Singaporean government. It is permitted to use a VPN if you want anonymity online.
❔ How do I add Hulu to my Firestick?
Follow the following instructions to add Hulu to your Firestick.
- From Home, go to the Search and enter “Hulu” in the search bar.
- Go to “Apps & Games” and find the “Hulu” icon.
- Click on the “Download” option.
❔ Is Hulu free with Amazon Firestick?
Like many other streaming apps on Amazon Firestick, Hulu is also available on your apps page. But to access its content, you will need a Hulu subscription. Moreover, if you are in Singapore or any other country outside the US or Japan, you will need to use a VPN.
I have tried to cover all the possible problems that you may run into while trying to watch Hulu on Firestick. But if you still have any queries or want to suggest something to make this guide even better and more precise, you can share your views with me in the comment section!