How to Watch Hulu on Android in Singapore (July 2021)
Among the biggest names in the streaming industry, Hulu is one of the fastest-growing VoD services in the US with 36.6 million paid subscribers as of January 2021. Its top-grossing originals like RUN, Castle Rock, and Palm Springs are worth binging!
Are you looking to watch Hulu on Android in Singapore? In order to get the service outside the US, you’ll need a VPN connection. In this guide, you’ll get insights into our top VPN recommendations for watching Hulu in Singapore on Android.
📢 Follow the quick steps below to get Hulu on Android and discover the best VPNs for unblocking Hulu in Singapore!
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Android Phones [Overview]
We have tested many VPNs for opening a regionally restricted streaming content on sites like Hulu, Netflix. Surprisingly, only a few achieved this streaming goal and these are following:
- ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Hulu on Android. 3,000+ VPN Servers | 4.7 ratings on Trustpilot | Connect 5 devices simultaneously | Free trial available | Compatible with Android| $6.67/month for 12-Months + 3-Months Free Plan.
- NordVPN: Secure VPN for Hulu on Android. 5,400+ VPN Servers | 4.5 ratings on Trustpilot | Connect 6 devices simultaneously | Free trial available | Compatible with Android| 30 days money-back guarantee | $3.71/month for 2 years
- Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Hulu on Android. 3,200+ VPN Servers | 4.3 ratings on Trustpilot | Connect unlimited devices simultaneously | Free trial available | Compatible with Android| 30 days money-back guarantee | $2.21/month for 2 years
- PureVPN: Fast Streaming for Hulu on Android. 6,500+ VPN Servers | 4.8 ratings on Trustpilot | Connect 10 devices simultaneously | No free trial available | Compatible with Android| 31 days money-back guarantee | $1.32/month for 5 years
- CyberGhost: Unblocks Hulu on Android Seamlessly. 6,600 VPN Servers | 4.8 ratings on Trustpilot | Connect 10 devices simultaneously | Free trial available | Compatible with Android | 45 days money-back | $2.25/month for 3 years
How to Watch Hulu on Android in Singapore
Hulu’s apps are available for both Android and iPhones. These apps work seamlessly in the background and are very interactive to use. Follow these steps below for watching Hulu on Android in Singapore. We will be using ExpressVPN for this example:
- Get a reliable VPN for your Android device.
- (ExpressVPN is recommended for Smart Phones)
- Download the ExpressVPN app from Play Store.
- Run the app and login with your credentials.
- Connect to a server located in the United States.
- (Recommended Servers: Los Angeles, Miami, and New York)
- Download the Hulu app and login with your credentials.
- Strat binging your favorite titles from the Hulu library!
5 Best VPNs to Watch Hulu on Android [Detailed Analysis]
Based on the unblocking strength, streaming speed, number of servers, and privacy protection, we have selected these top 5 VPNs. You can access any streaming service with these VPNs including Hulu, Netflix, HBO Max, and Prime Video.
1. ExpressVPN: The Best VPN for Hulu on Android
This is one of the finest Hulu compatible VPN that will give you a quick access to view all Hulu shows, and movies within no time from another country outside the US like Singapore or any other.
Number of Servers: 3,000+ | Countries: 94 | US Servers: 100+ | Maximum Devices Supported: 5 | Price: $6.67/mo on a 15-Months Plan
Best for streaming, ExpressVPN is the fastest VPN for unblocking popular VOD services without any buffering or lagging issues. Its top speed and 4K supported resolution provide the ultimate streaming experience for binge watchers.
The built-in speed test tool enables you to test which servers are working fast so you can have better streaming experience and fast downloading. On every reboot, your data is wiped out and ExpressVPN doesn’t store any logs.
As far pricing is concerned, you have 3 options; $12.95/month for a 1 month plan, $9.99/month for a 6 months plan, and $6.67/month for a 15 months plan with 3 months free. All of these plans are backed with a 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Speed checking tool
- More than 50 servers in North America
- Supports Split Tunneling
- Audited No-Log Policy
- British Virgin Islands (Out of 14-eye block)
- Dedicated Trust Centre
- 5 devices can be connected simultaneously
- Money-back guarantee within 30 days.
- Not affordable for many users
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with ExpressVPN!
How to Setup ExpressVPN on Android devices?
Setting up an ExpressVPN connection is fast and simple. For this purpose, consider watching the tutorial given below:
2. NordVPN: Secure VPN for Hulu on Android
NordVPN is another great choice to see Hulu from anywhere in this universe. It possess excellent unblocking ability to access a regionally locked content like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon Prime, etc.
Number of Servers: 5,400+ | Countries: 59 | US Servers: 1,800+ | Maximum Devices Supported: 6 | Price: $3.71/mo on a 2-year plan
With headquarters in Panama, NordVPN was founded back in 2012 and is amongst the most reliable VPNs in the market based on anonymity. It is on the top when it comes to storing no logs of the users’ activity, audited twice by PwC, a security firm in Switzerland.
Its 5,400+ servers are featured with obfuscation and are capable of breaking Hulu’s tough content barriers. Its servers use double encryption through multiple channels to protect your privacy from security threats on public networks.
As far pricing is concerned, you have 3 options; $11.95/month for a 1 month plan, $4.92/month for a 1 year plan, and $3.71/month for a 2 years plan. All of these plans are backed with a 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Quick connectivity for up to 6 devices simultaneously
- P2P protected servers
- Double Encryption with obfuscation technology
- Dedicated IP address
- A free trial is available on iOS devices for 7 days
- Automatic Kill switch functionality
- Unreliable customer support
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with NordVPN!
How to Install and Setup NordVPN on Android devices?
This service has a user-friendly interface that makes easy for everyone to install and setup its software on a required Android device as per below mechanism:
3. Surfshark: Affordable VPN for Hulu on Android
This is a pocket-friendly VPN for streaming all Hulu programs while staying in a country like Singapore or any other location on this planet.
Number of Servers: 3,200+ | Countries: 65 | US Servers: 500+ | Maximum Devices Supported: Unlimited | Price: $2.21/mo on a 2-year plan
Surfshark has saved its place amongst the efficient and featured packed VPNs while at the same time an affordable choice for most users. Unlike many other VPNs, its servers are highly optimized for breaking strict geo-blocks and let you access any VOD service.
With just one subscription, you can stream Hulu on all your devices. Its MultiHop feature and Camouflage mode connects you via multiple countries to ensure ID protection and footprint masking, cloaking your traffic from local ISPs.
As far pricing is concerned, you have 3 options; $12.95/month for a 1 month plan, $6.49/month for a 6 month plan, and $2.21/month for a 2 years plan. All of these plans are backed with a 30 days money-back guarantee.
- Cost-effective VPN
- More than 20 US servers
- Based in BVI (British Virgin Islands)
- No-log policy for complete anonymity
- Free trial available on iOS/Android for 7 days
- Connect unlimited devices on a single subscription
- AES-256—CBC and AES-256—GCM protocols in use
- You need to set up the kill switch feature manually
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with Surfshark!
How to Setup and Use Surfshark on a Android device?
This is a plug and play service; however the given tutorial will help all the Android users in an effective manner:
4. PureVPN: Fast Streaming for Hulu on Android
PureVPN is a magnificent choice for all those who wants a fast streaming for opening Hulu library without any buffering or error from anywhere in this universe.
Number of Servers: 6,500+ | Countries: 140+ | US Servers: 600+ | Maximum Devices Supported: 10 | Price: $1.32/mo on a 5-year plan
Backed by advanced server technology, PureVPN is the featured rich VPN with state of the art military grade encryption. It uses obfuscation techniques to reroute your data in regular HTTP format, which is a trick to cheat Hulu’s highly sophisticated tracking algorithms for unauthorized access.
PureVPN has a strong no-logs policy. Its servers are optimized for speed, an average latency of a US server is about 167ms. On top of all that, it is the highest rated VPN on Trustpilot, based on the rating from more than 11,500 customers.
As far pricing is concerned, you have 3 options; $10.95/month for a 1 month plan, $4.16/month for a 1 year plan, and $1.32/month for a 5 year plan. All of these plans are backed with a 31 days money-back guarantee.
- 667 dedicated US servers
- 22 functional servers in Singapore
- Enterprise-level AES-256 Encryption
- Dedicated IPs from the US, UK, Australia, Germany, Singapore, Canada, Hong Kong, and Malta
- Split Tunneling
- Multi-logins on up to 10 devices
- Device compatible apps
- “Popular Websites” menu for unblocking famous streaming services instantly
- No free trial
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with PureVPN!
How to Setup PureVPN on Android device?
Here is a complete guide on setting up a PureVPN connection on your favorite Android devices to enjoy a wanted streaming experience:
5. CyberGhost: Unblocks Hulu Seamlessly on Android
CyberGhost is also popular across international communities for its extraordinary ability for bypassing all the geo-restrictions on a streaming service like Hulu.
Number of Servers: 6,600 | Countries: 88 | US Servers: 1084 | Maximum Devices Supported: 7 | Price: $2.25/mo on a 3-year + 3-month plan
CyberGhost has optimized servers for popular streaming platforms like Hulu, Netflix, Prime Video, and BBC iPlayer. Based outside 5 Eyes, 9 Eyes, and 14 Eyes alliances, you gain exceptional privacy. Moreover, it is the highest-rated on Trustpilot just like PureVPN.
As far pricing is concerned, you have 4 options; $12.99/month for a 1 month plan, $3.99/month for a 1 year plan, $3.49/month for a 2 years plan, and $2.25/month for a 3 years + 3 months plan. All of these plans are backed with a 45 days money-back guarantee.
- Affordable choice
- Interactive interface design
- Quick connectivity on up to 7 devices at a time
- Reliable customer support
- Not using obfuscation encryption
Check out this detailed guide for accessing Hulu with CyberGhost!
How to Install & Setup CyberGhost on your Android device?
Here is a quick tutorial that will enable you to open all the desired Hulu programs within a few clicks:
Why Use a VPN for Hulu?
Hulu is an American VOD streaming service fully owned and majority controlled by The Walt Disney Company with an equity stakeholder, NBC Universal. It offers world-class titles and popular TV channels with an option for Live TV.
Due to content geo-restrictions imposed on Hulu by the content producers, Hulu has no right to broadcast this content to the non-US audience. For that reason, its highly sophisticated algorithms are developed to block unauthorized access to its content library.
In order to access Hulu in Singapore or anywhere outside the US, you will need a reliable VPN. Not all internet proxies and free VPNs can trick Hulu’s algorithms and bypass the geo-barriers. VPNs like PureVPN or ExpressVPN are best known for their unblocking capability.
How to Subscribe to Hulu without a US Account
Hulu doesn’t accept any account other than the US. If you’re living in Singapore and don’t have a US bank account, you can still get a Hulu subscription with a Hulu gift card. Follow the following steps to get a Hulu gift card and subscribe to Hulu without a US bank account.
- Visit MyGiftCardSupply to get a Hulu card.
- Scroll down and click on the ‘Hulu Cards’ box.
- Select the package you want.
- Complete the checkout process.
(You will get the Hulu Card Code through email.)
- Go to secure.hulu.com/start/gifting.
- Enter the required gift card code and click on the ‘Redeem’ button.
- Fill out the details and complete the signup process.
- You can now watch Hulu in Singapore with an active VPN connection!
How to Watch Hulu on Android in Singapore: FAQs
❔ How do I watch Hulu on my Android phone?
While in Singapore, you can watch Hulu on Android Phone with an active VPN connection. Follow the following steps to get Hulu on Android Phone:
- Go to the play store and install the Hulu app.
- Run the app and enter your credentials.
- You can stream Hulu now on your Android Phone!
❔ Can I share my Hulu account?
You can create 6 profiles on Hulu. But you are limited to stream Hulu on only two devices simultaneously.
❔ Does Hulu work on mobile?
Definitely, Hulu works on mobile phones. For that you have to download the latest Hulu app from the play store. Your android device must be running android version 5.0 or above and the screen size must be at least 800×480 pixels.
❔ Can you watch Hulu on your phone without WiFi?
No, you cannot directly watch Hulu on your phone without Wifi. If you have a premium Hulu subscription, then you can download and watch your favorite shows anytime you want.
❔ Do you need a smart TV for Hulu?
Although Hulu works perfectly fine on Smart TVs like Apple TV and Fire TV in Singapore, except for a fews ones which do not support VPNs. But you can also watch Hulu on other devices like your phones, Windows, or Mac etc.
Hulu is the best alternative to Netflix if you prefer TV shows more than films. Also, it is a good replacement for cable TVs as you can watch your favorite channels anywhere on any device. Unblock it finally using the best VPNs for Android listed in this guide!